Ron had a dr appt today. It went really well. His blood pressure was 117/70.. That is awesome. Especially since when we first met, he was taking 3 hi potent blood pressure medications at the same time to control his blood pressure. Sure goes to show you how much stress and unhappiness can affect your health.
We spent most of the day shopping. Not for anything in particular, just more browsing around the stores. It was nice and relaxing and tiring at the same time.
When we got ready to leave Walmart, let me tell you it was pouring rain but by the time we drove the couple miles to Dr D'Souza's office, it had pretty much quit. Then it rained off and on the rest of the afternoon, but seemed to let up everytime we had to go out to the car.
Ron is wanting to take me to Hawaii. Now just need to find decent prices and decide on a time to go. Maybe for my birthday? But we are going to Iowa early in the summer before Ryan leaves for Afghanistan, and also back to Iowa in September for Marc and Jeremy's wedding. And we also want to to to Utah and visit Sarah, Alex and Austyn, And we maybe even going in the next month to finish settling up on dad's estate. I love Ronnie for wanting to take me to Hawaii, but we will see if we have the time to go with all that is more of a priority. The financial part isn't the problem, it is trying to work everything into a schedule. I do know that if we don't go before Ryan leaves for Afghanistan, I WILL NOT go until he gets home again. I cannot be that far away from home if I am needed for something here.
Next week is Blue Star Moms. I am looking forward to going and being with all the other military moms. It is such a great group and such a great support for me. I didn't have this kind of support when Ryan went to Kuwait and his first tour in Afghanistan. The Tucson chapter was started a few months before he went to Iraq. and I felt so much better knowing that I was not alone in my feelings, and fears and happy moments. I know that I would not be able to endure this upcoming deployment without them. It is sad that Ryan won't be here for Marc's wedding. The boys are very close. But Mia will be there and Jenny will be there but it just won't be the same. I am stressing so bad about this already, I guess I am just an overprotective mom. HMMM, it would be great if the kids would be able to get away and go to Hawaii with us. Ryan and Mia were right after he came back from Iraq, so they know where to go and what to do. So we might have to work on that before we make our final plans.
I am going to be a great aunt again tomorrow. Jason and Becca (my sister Bev's son) will hopefully have their baby boy. Becca is being induced. So I want to stay close to the phone and computer so that Bev can call or email me pics of this little man. This will be her second grandson. Collin will be two on Sept 6th. Collin is Bev's daughter Angie's son. He is so adorable. Such a good baby So anyways Bev and Kenny wer driving from Red Oak IA to Colorado today so they will be there when the baby is born. I am getting really excited. I was hoping Becca would deliver on either Jan 28th (my dad and granddaughter Rylee's birthdays) or on Valentine's Day which is Jenny's birthday. But it will be nice too for the baby to really have his own birthday.
Well until we get more together on travel iteneraries, and Ryan gets a definate date on deployment, then everything is really on hold for now and I will update as things develop.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment