Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Life is good, Life is great, however this crud sucks

Not alot happening lately. Had been doing some yard work, finished a puzzle, spent some time shopping and went to the casino a few times. This weekend though is kicking my butt. I have bronchitis. GRRRRR, Mom has had a sinus infection, and since I never seem to have trouble with sinuses, mine went down to my chest as usual. Hopefully I will feel better soon. Had plans to go to a flag raising ceremony in North Tucson this afternoon with Blue Star Moms, however was too sick to go. I am so disappointed cuz it was so neat. The dedicated the new flag poles in a subdivision to all those who served past and present. Had a great speaker and the only mounted color guard in the nation there, Our Blue Star Mom president led the Pledge of Allegience during the ceremony. Then after was a catered meal and entertainment. Jacqueline said it was awesome.

We got mom a new Kitty last Friday. Her name is Lilly but we call her Diamond Lil. She is a little gray kitty about 8 months old. She is very laid back and the dogs don't bother her at all, however Snowball likes to intimidate her sometimes. Sometimes though Lil just ignores Snowball.

Ron is doing great,. He has been walking at least 2+miles eache day. Has not had any more problems since his hospital stay. He has not had a drink since then either. He said he feels so much better, better than he has since he can remember. I am so proud of him for all he has accomplished since the tragedy in January, but God does everything for a reason.

Wish I knew when Ryan was deploying so we can start planning our trip. And need to start planning for Marc's wedding in September. The sooner we can plan maybe we can get some good prices on airfare.

Mom talked to Uncle Ralph today. He got the pictures that I sent him of our Mt Lemmon trip. He was telling mom that their sister, Mary, is not doing very well, she has been ill for a long time but she is a hyperchondriac so its really hard to tell and she is 86, so i am sure she is not good. May the good Lord be with her and her family right now.

The kids all seem to be fine. Ryan had drill this weekend, haven't talked to Jenny and Marc for a few days. I know they are busy too. But the weather back there has been much better the past few days. Finally above freezing temps. Spring may show up there sometime or else this is like an indian summer. I know there can be lots of major snowstorms in March and April back there. In fact the year I turned 20, i said it would be a cold day in hell when I quit being a teenager, and we had one of hte worse blizzards on my birthday. Then the spring after Ron and I were married in 1998 we had a horrendous blizzard toward the end of April and were snowed in at home for a few days. The weather here in Arizona though has been great. Nice to have all the windows open and the fresh air in. Should open the pool so it can start warming for the summer.

Not really anything else to write at this time so will close. Till next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment